Wednesday, June 22, 2011

...here goes nothing...

Okay, so I've been wanting to write for a long time.  But I always, some how or another, strayed away from it.  And most recently I've been saying I wanted to "blog", but just never had the nerve to do it.... WELL, ...here goes nothing...

WELCOME!!!

This blog spot will be some of the most random things that come to my mind...  I asked my bestie what I should name my blog and she told me to name it "World of Crazy"... or even "Crazy is the new Normal"... That was much better than what her crazy husband suggested "2 wrongs don't make it right, but 3 rights make a left"... yeah I know what you're thinking... Bless His Heart!  LOL!    I came up with the name "...perfectly imperfect..." from something that I've heard, I can't remember from where... maybe Nick Jr.?? I think that describes me to a "t".  There are sooo many things about me that are imperfect, but that's what makes me who I am.

Who Am I?

I'm Akiya!  I'm in my late 20s.  I'm a mom to a wonderful, smart, beautiful, full of personality little girl.  I'm a friend, daughter, sister... I am a lot more, but I'll save that for this blog challenge that I plan to do.  I'm so excited about this... Bare with me, because I'm a newbie to this.

;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it.....and yeah VERYYYYY late 20's hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about this! I started a blog on tumblr that I have been neglecting, maybe cause I only have 1 follower. But maybe you've motivated me to get back to it... hopefully! Happy Writings MissKi!!!

    ReplyDelete