Wednesday, June 13, 2012

...back2realityAGAIN...

Okay, so I only have a few more days left of "maternity leave"... I can honestly say that this has been a journey!  I've learned so much about myself (and a few others) and I'm truly appreciative.  I had some highs and a lot of lows.  I'm kind of anxious to return to the "working world".  I want to do my absolute best, because naturally that's how I am.  I'm thinking of ways to make myself a better employee.  Getting to work ON TIME is my #1!  Not falling into the trip of being so content with how I'm doing things (does that seem confusing?!)... I feel like I'll be able to "start over" with a lot of things also.  I've been having private conversations with God and I feel like this is the time to go ahead and get some things situated to better not only my life, but my girls' lives as well. 

Daggg, there's been so much going on in my life since the last time that I wrote... I don't even know where to start, or end!  LOL!  I'll give a little update on my little ladies!  They are my life!  ;-)

"Stabs" graduated from PreK4 and I'm soooo super proud of her!  She's been home with me for the past 2 weeks and I think we need a break from each other.  LOL!  I love that little girl to pieces, but she is a talkative little somebody!  Ughhhh! 

"Wolfie" is a 3 months now and she's just the cutest!  I will definitely miss seeing her face all day every day!  But the time away will surely make me appreciate her a little more.  That goes for both of my girls!

Super big THANKS to my <3!!  He's held me down, and I'm going to miss all the time that we've been able to spend together!  :-*

...okay, Stabs is pressing me out to go read some books to her and Wolfie is about to catch a huge fit... Geez girls!!!  All I wanted was 5 minutes online.  Hahaha!! I'm out until next time! 

I've missed you too much!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment