Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 18 – 5 Things That Irritate ME About Opposite/Same Sex

MAN... ONLY 5?!  I'LL TRY TO.... (ALL CAPS FOR YOU BUDDY!!!!)  AHAHAHAHAH!

OKAY, I THOUGHT ABOUT BREAKING IT DOWN FOR MALES & FEMALES... BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, THESE THINGS JUST IRRITATE ME PERIOD.

1. LIARS

2. CHEATERS

3. NOSEY FOLKS

4. KNOW IT ALL

5. THIRSTY JOINTS

I'm a little upset... I accidentally hit a random icon on my computer when I was typing this before, and hit the X to "stop" it from going to the random page... that X wasn't a "stop", it was an "exit", so I lost what I originally typed.  UGH!  It was kinda funny... and of course with this memory of mine, I forgot!



*EDIT!!!!!* I love that I'm always learning something new about this blogging thing... soooo I just found what I typed out yesterday before I "lost" it...  Here it is:

Hmmmm.... things that irritate me ayeee?!?!  LMBO!  I hope I can keep it at only 5!  ;-)

I could go onnn and onnn and onnn... there are sooo many things that irritate me on a daily basis!

1. Know It Alls
    Really dude... you don't know everything about EVERYTHING!  Just chill out sometimes about stuff!

2. Thirsty Joints
    Ummm... just back off sometimes!  You are DOING TOO MUCH!

3. Folks That Don't Listen

4. Nosey Joints
    I don't mind you asking a question or 2... but seriously?!  Do you need to know the who, what, when, why, and how?!  Last time I checked, I'm (a) grown, and (2) not sleeping with you! LMBO!  I did that on purpose!

5. Meanies!

I'm sure there is something that I'm leaving off... but I can't really concentrate today...

No comments:

Post a Comment