Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 7 – Your Dream Wedding

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I am really excited about today... "It's Friday, you ain't got no job..." Sorry, I was having a Friday moment.  It's the first day of a new month.  Thank you God for allowing my family and friends to wake up today to enjoy it as much as I plan to.  ;-)

"MY DREAM WEDDING!!!" - you want to know what's weird about this... as a child, I used to dream of this BIG wedding that I'll have.  I have a HUGEEE family, so even if a quarter of the folks show up, it's still going to be BIG!  I envisioned all my friends and cousins to be in my wedding party.  I always thought the concept of having different color dresses was super cute and I even thought the same color dresses just in different styles was HOT also!  I saw a picture of my aunts wedding (this was back in the late 70's) and everyone had on different colored dresses.  After that, I just knew I would have that in my wedding.  LOL! 


Now that I'm a little older, I don't dream of my wedding... I just dream about the after!  Hahaha!  I wouldn't mind doing something much more simple, me, Him, my daughter, our parentals, and a few friends.  Then do it up for the reception! My friend said she had a dream that she told all her friends and family to come over to her new place for a cookout, and she announced there that she was married.  And they used the money that they would've spent on the wedding to get the house... Now that's hot!  My bestie had a destination wedding, and anyone that could come, came!  And it was a good amount of people that were there.  It was the perfect getaway (with a purpose)!  One thing that I wouldn't want is to become a Bridezilla!!  But knowing me, I would be... it'll just be under wraps so only a few people will now.   

 





As of right now, no matter if it's BIG or small, here or there... I think this would be HOT!  I loveeee this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment