Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 8 – A Song To Match Your Mood

GM Folks!  I have a confession to make... yesterday I decided to not follow thru with my blog challenge.  I was feeling like complete crap.  I didn't want my song of the day to be Cee-Lo's "F You" or D'Angelo's "Sh*t, Damn, Motherf*cker".  LOL!  I'm sorry, but that's how I was feeling... damn you tire!  But I got it fixed yesterday so I'm all good.  I learned a long time ago that you are either going thru something or going to something.  You just have to make sure you know how to deal with it.  I'm not the best when it comes to dealing with stuff.  But I try my best.  I feel bad for those few select few that get the bad me.  "Sorry!  You know I loveeee you!!!"  Okay, so back to the challenge...

Today, right now, I honestly don't have "a song to match my mood"... let me do some work and I'll get back to you... or better yet, let me scroll thru my Media Player to see what pops up and makes me want to hit repeat!  I should do a top 10 most played!!  Ohhh that'll be sweet!  See... there I go, trying to switch the challenge around!  Hahaha!  My bad... Let me stay focused....  I'll be back in a few.
.
.
.
.
4 hours later...

Since I can't think of "a song to match my mood"...  because i'm feeling a little indifferent, I'll just post a few faves.... I'm sorry!  I really tried!!

E.Badu & Common.... I <3'ed them so much together... I actually loved her with Andre Benjamin also... but anyway... this is one of my fave songs of hers...



This song by Common... LOVE IT! 


Aaliyah R.I.P.  she rocks!!  and this song does as well...



Anthony Hamilton... another one of my fave artist!




I could go on and on and on and on with all of my favorite artist and some of my favorite songs that they have... but that's not what this blog challenge is about.  LMBO!  I'm so sorry... tomorrow I'll try to be better!!

How are you feeling??  What "song matches your mood"??

Saw this on someone's blog and thought it was too funny not to share... people are so creative!  0—< = planked

No comments:

Post a Comment