Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 9 – A Photo Of The Item You Last Purchased

Good morning folks!!!  Today's blog challenge seems to be easy enough!!  ...you would think!  LMBO!  It's always something with me, isn't it?!  Well, thanks to my mommie <3... she sent me a text this morning at 7:30 asking me to bring her breakfast.  I wanted to sleep in, but my hour turned in to 20 minutes.  LOL!  So my "last purchase" was breakfast for the both of us... I got scrapple and grits (how do you eat yours??  i prefer butter, salt, and pepper!!!!), a bacon egg and cheese on wheat for her, and a bottle water and ruby red grapefruit juice.  This woman harassed me all morning telling me what she wanted.... my last message was "Lady I know you!", meaning I know what she gets... She's like me, not too hard to please! Oh... well this is why my easy challenge turned...  I forgot to take the picture!  LMBO!  Sorry folks...  here you go!

Lonely a$$ water bottle!  Hahahaha!!  That's all I got left!!  See you tomorrow!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I like my grits with butter, salt and pepper and sometimes a little shredded cheddar cheese and a boiled egg... sometimes!

    ReplyDelete