Thursday, August 18, 2011

...looking 4 a easy way out...

GM beautiful people!  DID YOU MISS ME?!  (Varnell Hill voice).... so many people do that!  LOL!  Sorry I couldn't resist.  Soooo, I didn't plan to blog this week, being on vacay and all, I thought it would be nice to stay away from the computer.  I have the 'net on my phone, but I really only use it for FB and to check my emails.  But I couldn't sleep this morning, so I decided to do a little research.  As I was looking and searching for what I was looking for (HA!), I started to do a little FB easedropping... that turned into an hour or so of being on there.  But my mind kept going back to my original thoughts this morning.  I'm in the process of buying a car.  This is so new to me.  And so overwhelming!  I have a set budget that I'm trying.... no, that I have no choice, but to stick to!  I knew what I wanted my monthly payments to be, I asked for an amount thru my CU, and they said sure, go ahead... APPROVED!  Can you say THANKFUL & BLESSED?!  Well, I was!!  And still am!!  But because of who I am, and how I operate, it's not as easy as I thought it would be... I'm going to get a previously owned vehicle, can't afford new with my daughter's monthly tuition for school.  And I have a few things that I would like to get.  I'm not sure of the make and model, details details... but I do know I want something that isn't over 4 years old, with a good low amount of miles on the vehicle, something spacious, and something that's right for me.  I just know it's out there...  I can feel it!  So yesterday I went out looking... these cardealermen can be ughhh... I don't know what to call them, but the way they operate makes me not even want to bother.  They are looking for a sell... by any means necessary.  SMH!  If I tell you I've been approved for a certain amount, no that does not mean that I want you to try to get me a better deal.  I'm actually happy with what I have.  Just give me what I want, nothing less!  LOL!  Not unless that means less $$$ that I'm spending.  I can see right thru their little sneaky eyes.  But I was thinking, why couldn't this be so much more easier?!  My little brother needed a book for school, I looked it up on the 'net, saw which library in my area had it, drove there, found it, filed out my papers to get a library card, gave them a pint of blood, left with the book.... 30 minutes!!!  That's how long it took from the time I looked it up until I had the book in hand.  Easy!!  But the GOD in me, made me realize that this is a test.  I have to be patient in order to get what I want.  I have to know exactly what it is that I want.  I have to make sure that what I want is actually for me.  We can't always look for the easy way out... especially when it comes to something that's so important to you.  Sometimes it's going to take time...  Just continue to put your heart in the right place, and all things should fall in.

1 comment:

  1. i hate car shopping, ugh!! u tell em one thing and they still give u a HIGHER figure. i aint got the patience this time around and i'll just straight up leave they azzez! i was thinkin of car shoppin soon but im waiting for my credit score to be above 720 so i can tell THEM what i want and how i want it. i need a 0% APR n all that...boss'in on em, lol. good luck!

    ReplyDelete