Wednesday, February 29, 2012

...leap year...

So I told my bf that I was gonna blog today, but I was swamped at work. I was thisclose to going to sleep, but then decided what a perfect day... 2/29/12!, why not blog on this day. This day is so special, only comes around every 4 years!! I was anxious about this day in the past few weeks, because being so close to my delivery date, I was thinking this little joker would try to come today. Thankfully, the night is winding down, and there is a very little possibility that she will come.

The past few weeks has been up and down emotionally. I guess these hormones are getting the best of me. I told myself that I won't let the devil get me down, so I just stay prayed up... Often!

Yesterday I went to the doctors, in hopes of him saying I would need to rush to the hospital to deliver. Instead, he just told me I have a big ole belly and I need to "work" to get her out. Lmbooo!!! Also, I asked him to look up my previous weight, from the beginning of my pregnancy... i was thinking I may have gained 15 pounds or so... Nope!!! I only gained 5!!! How insane is that?!?!? That's like a record! Now I know every pregnancy is different, because with Stabs I gained between 30-35 pounds... Yikes!!!

Now is the time for me to finish up business at work, clean up at home, get little Baby A's stuff in order... You know, nesting! It's that time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment