Friday, March 16, 2012

...amazing...

Hello world!!

So much has changed from my last post. Hmmm... Trying to decide if I should just spit it out, or if I should go over what happened and then let you know.

...

I HAD A BABY!!!!

Lol... On Monday, March 12, 2012 at 11:11am, my newest bundle of joy was introduced to the world... Baby Wolfie! And she is totally wolfed out! Head full of hair! Hair all over her face. Hair on her back. Beautiful! She weighed 8.9 pounds, and was 21 inches long. Skin so smooth and brown! My little brownie baby!

I had a scheduled c-section, so I knew what to expect... But really didn't. When I got to the hospital, I had to go to the Labor and Delivery portion. I was told to use the bathroom and then go to room 3. While I was in the bathroom, I took a picture of my belly, my big ole belly! Considering that would be the last time I saw it like that. After that, I went to the room, put on my gown and got hooked up to the computer. I had to give blood (for different tests) and answer a boat load of questions. Fast forward... Mannnnn oh mannnnn, I went thru some *PAIN* in that operating room... I'm still in pain! Lol! But seriously... While I was in there, I had no choice put to pray! God is so amazing to me. To get pregnant is a blessing. Then to carry a child full time is a blessing. Then to actually deliver a healthy baby... Wow! If you don't believe... Well, I'm a believer!

I'm thankful! I didn't know what to expect, but she is nothing less than amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Congrats, I need to see a pic! :) I feel like I've been a part of it, lol. Feel better, take care of that sweet baby and Yana and njoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ki!! Finally she's arrived. Welcome baby Amaya to the family :-) Im with Tam can you post some pics please so we can see Wolfie. Enjoy your blessing and take it easy. Dont try to join Yana in her hip hop class -Keena

    ReplyDelete