Monday, July 30, 2012

...stay-cation...

Happy Monday Ladies and Gents!  I'm not sure how many "gents" are reading this, but I hope there are a few!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  I did!  The last time I was here, I said I was going to be going away for the weekend, but as you can tell by the title of this entry, I stayed!  I'll give you the scoop:

Thursday, my monthly comes... I'm super blown!  I send my <3 a message telling him that we will need to find something else to do for the weekend, because I wanted us to go to Water Country, and I was NOT going there with my situation... Yuck and Yikes, at the same damn time!!  Hahaha!!  Okay, so later that evening, I told him to give me his clothes so I could pack all of our stuff for the weekend.  He thought that I when I sent him the message, I was saying that we would need to do something different here, and what I was saying was we'll have to find something to do different down there.  Soooo, long story short, we stayed local.  We did a few things that we've been saying we wanted to do all summer, but with a new baby, we weren't able to do it.  Stabs told me yesterday "this is the best day EVER!!!" and that really made me feel good.  Knowing that it wasn't what I wanted to do, she still enjoyed herself, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters!!  We made some memories!!  ;-)  I told my <3 that I wanted to do things like this more often, we don't have to wait for a special occasion.  Just use up one Saturday every now and then and get up and go! 

This upcoming weekend, we'll be going to NC to visit my aunt and her baby!  ;-)  And before the "summer" is over, we'll be going up to PA to visit fam.  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment