Wednesday, October 31, 2012

...hurricane sandy...

Thank God we survived Hurricane Sandy!!  THANK YOU GOD!!!  

So there was a hurricane that came thru the area... thankfully it didn't hit us as hard as "they" were expecting. New York, New Jersey, and other states weren't as fortunate.  I think the past 3 days I've watched the news more than I have all year.  That's how serious this was.  I wanted to know all about it, where it was.  My babe, I, and Wolfie went to church on Sunday.  I just feel so much better.  I feel like I'm starting the week off on the right foot.  I love going to church!  I feel so guilty when I want to go, and for whatever reason I can't make it.  Speaking of which, I need to send this email that honors my Pastor.  He rocks!  Looking for a church to go to??  Try Zion Church!

Okay, so elections are coming up.  I've tried to do early voting twice already.  But the lines were just too long for me.  I wanted to go in and get out... I didn't have time to do it before.  I'm hoping that I'm able to get it done tomorrow... otherwise I'll be in the lines with everyone else November 6th.  

Ummm.... I can't think of anything else that I need to update myself on.  SO, back to work I go!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment