Thursday, October 25, 2012

...Christmas wishlist...

I know I'm early, but hey... it's just a wishlist!  LOL!

I was looking thru another blog, just looking at old post, and I saw they had one, so I said hey, that's an idea!

Okay, so I'm sure I won't get everything that I want.  I mean, I'm not rich, and neither is my family.  But it's okay for a girl to wish right?!




I've been saying I want a real camera for a minute... and I think this one is NICE!!!






I am in desperate need of a new phone!  But I don't like spending my money on phones... and if you give me the money for it, chances are I'm not going to spend it on that either...

I've been asking for a computer for YEARS!!  I'm sure I could've went out to get one myself, but like the phone, I just can't.  I'm sure that'll be what it takes for me to get it.  But I'm still wishing!



MANNNN, if I can get that letter in the mail saying my truck is Paid In Full... I would be toooo happy!!
How awesome would this be?!  No other words are needed!


Looking for the pictures has turned into me finding the furniture for my dream home... smh!  forgive me!


This is so bright!  I just love the color coordination!!  I think my girls will love it too!

 

I don't know what it is about a bench in the kitchen, but I just want one so bad!

 

Plenty of seating will be needed for my "family nights"/"game nights"... but to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind having this in gray or burgundy.  I want something different for my seating area!

Okay, I'm done with this for now... I don't want to give all my ideas away!  ;-)  What do you have on your Christmas wishlist??

No comments:

Post a Comment