Wednesday, October 24, 2012

...i'mma be...

It's Wednesday!!  Halfway thru the workweek!  YAY!  There is so much that I need to do... in life!  I need to go ahead and make a check list... Hold myself accountable.  And just get it together!  Before it gets too out of control.  That's not why I came here today.  But I'll get to that in a few.  For now, here it is...

1. Fold clothes and put away!
2. Keep applying to positions!
3. Continue to pay off what I can!
4. Start to eat healthier!
5. Exercise!

Okay, I'll stop there... I don't want this to get too out of hand, because then I won't do anything on it!  I'm a rebel like that at times.

Now back to why I came here in the first place.... I'mma be>>>>

I want to be better!
I know I've said this before.  But seriously, I tried it.  It didn't work.  If it did, I wouldn't be typing this now.
A better me.  To be better for myself, my family, my friends, the co-workers, strangers on the street.
Lord, I pray to you each day.  I know things happen when they are supposed to.  I truly believe that.  I am a firm believer in putting my trust in you, and things will be better.
Yesterday, we had a meeting at work.  And although I didn't want the details to bother me, they did...  then>>
Stabs got a bad "report" for the day.
That's when it went from bad to worst!  I guess I expect so much from her.  She's a mini person.  She's going to have a bad day every once in a while.  It's going to be ok.  She's not that bad of kid.  She'll be better the next day.  **hopefully**
All in all... I need to not let this stuff bother me so much.

1 comment:

  1. I like this... She is a mini person, she is allowed a bad day every once in awhile. I like to use moments like these to talk to Kai, minus the anger and treat her like a mini person. "You must have had a bad day, that's ok. I understand that. I have bad days too. When I have one bad day, I work super hard at having a really good day the next day to make up for the bad one." Then I'm telling her what to do without really telling her, but our children just want to be us... sometimes better. So she heard you, you weren't upset, you related to her, treated her like a mini person, and also gave her instruction.
    I need to make a list too, and mine looks a lot like yours lol. One day I will actually do better and not just say it. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete