Sunday, November 11, 2012

...sick...

I don't think there is any parent out there that doesn't feel what I'm feeling right now that my little Wolfie is sick. I just want this little cold to get lost! Kick rocks!! All of the above. I'm thankful that it is something slight. But I don't want it to turn into something major. Say a prayer for us please!

Today must've been one of "those" days for me. I wish I could've gotten a reset button! I need to redo the last week!! I just realized that I need to be a lot more responsible when it comes to certain things. But back to today. I'm up making breakfast for the fam. Bacon, sausage, grits & eggs. I wanted to do something quick because I planned to go to church. Well, I like to make my bacon in the oven, its just so much more easier & yummier! Lol! So I go to flip my second batch & put it back in the oven, and out of nowhere I can feel my skin cooking!!!!!!! The damn grease done rolled onto my hand. It was the most painful feeling. Mannnnnn I wanted to curse a few people out, cry, and yell at the same time. I iced it for the remainder of the day, but I'm still in pain. Lord I need a redo for this day. So thankful I have tomorrow off to try to get things in order.

More so, I pray that my baby feels better!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment