Saturday, December 15, 2012

...break...

I know its been a while since I've been here. My fault! Between the girls, work, & life time really gets away from me. I literally feel like I'm in that movie "Groundhog Day!" Well just a quick update on the little ones... Stabs is reading so well!! And Wolfie is starting to walk. I <3 those girls so much! Today is the first day in over 9 months that me & my boo have gotten a much needed break!! His mom loves her grands & have been asking for months if they can stay the night. I'm always cautious because they have the worst sleeping habits. I don't want to put her in a bad spot. You know?! Well he took it upon himself to set this up. So kudos to him! We're out now enjoying each others company. I was thinking about you, so I decides to update. Ok, gotta go... until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment