Sunday, November 25, 2012

...bedtime...

I don't know why this time of the day is so difficult. We do the same things Sunday thru Thursday. Why must I threaten these two little girls almost every night. It's never how it is in the movies... read a book, brush your teeth, prayers & kisses... nope! Never that... I'm yelling, they're playing & laughing. I never get to go cuddle with my dude, have a glass of wine & read a book by the fireplace.  As stressful as it is to put these 2 to sleep, almost always, I'm going to sleep with them. I'm so looking forward to the day when I can have the movie style bedtime... I know that's in the future tho. Hopefully sooner than later... welp the baby is sleep, so now I can go. Stabs will just have to fall asleep... don't worry, she's used to it. I remember when she was younger, I would pretty much lay my arm on her so she couldn't move around. Gotta use force to put these kids to sleep! Lol! Ok, good night!  :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment