Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 13 – Your Views On Drugs And Alcohol

Have you ever had a day when you just wanted to go home and get back in the bed?!  I'm feeling like that right now!  I ate a banana.  I'm allergic!  I know this... I buy the bananas for my daughter.  This morning she didn't want it.  I bought it into work thinking I could give it to someone, but it was smelling too good!  I said to myself, "what's a few bites gonna do?!"  Well, now I know!  I really need to get my life together.  Can't let no sucka banana take me out like that!! 

So what's my "view on drugs and alcohol"...

ummera... so, i've tried a few things, nothing too major.  both as a teenager and again as an adult.  i don't think teens should try it, because it's a gateway to want to try other things.  i think if they do want to experiment they should wait until they are older (like other things).  i wouldn't want my child to try either.  i've seen people addicted.  and that's why i don't think teens should try it.  you don't even know what you are getting yourself into. 

...if i sound like "i'm on one", lmbo!  sike no, this is a touchy subject and i tried to use my words to not hurt any feelings... just keep in mind, there's a time and place!  i've seen some folks go crazy, hurt themselves, hurt others... so i just want folks to know what they are putting into their body and know that it's a foreign object and it may cause some serious damage.

I'm done... If I can think of anything else to say on the subject, I'll come back and address later.  I have too much on my mind right now.  Sorry loves!  I'll try to give my all tomorrow!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment