Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 15 – Something You Don’t Leave The House Without

Happy Monday Ladies & Gents!  I hope your weekend was great!  I had a pretty chill weekend.  My car is currently being serviced, so that means I was "stuck" in the house.  I honestly think that if my car wasn't getting worked on, I would've done the same thing... stayed in!  I did venture out on Saturday.  I didn't want to be completely lazy, so I asked my daughter if she wanted to go to the playground.  She quickly said she wanted to go swimming... so swimming we went.  It was a really nice day out, so I was happy that we got out.  I really need to invest in a swim suit.  The one I had (ole faithful) had to be trashed!  I'm not one that likes going swimming, so I purchased "ole faithful" when I went out of town with my girls some 5 or 6 years ago.  I hated that thing!!  I hated it then and every year after... So I told myself I would not wear that thing again, so I trashed it!  Now I really need to go and find myself one... that I'll like!

Moving on....
There are soooo many things that I don't leave the house without, but if I had to say ONE thing... I would say my purse.  Inside of there, I have everything!  My wallet, containing my 2 dollar bills and misc change, my IDs, bank cards, etc. My lipgloss - currently jar of vaseline could also be found in there.  More than likely, I'll have a few other must haves... bottle of water, wipes, notebook, pen, cell phone & charger... It's not a game!  No matter where I go, I have to make sure I'm able to get to those necessary things that I need!  I also have... (looking inside) gum, hand sanitizer, keys, Giant coupons... and I'm blown that I didn't use it yesterday!!!  But that's fine, it will be used this week!  ;-)  checkbook, necklace and ring, medicine and some trash... I need to go thru those papers to see if it's anything good in there. 

Alright, I gotta take a break!  I'll be back tomorrow... Praying for some good news with this car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment