Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 22 – A Letter To Someone Who Has Hurt You Recently

Thanking God for another day!  ;-)
Thankfully within the last 24 hours no one has hurt me.  I try my best not to let stuff linger on, but considering how much of an emotional person I am, that's really hard.  I'm also one that doesn't like confortation, so if you've hurt me, 9 times out of 10 you won't even know...  I take that back, you will know if you are close to me, because I'll back up a little bit.  I gotta take some time to vent and get over it.  May take a day, or a week.  LOL!  Guess I'm just a little petty sometimes.  Just don't tell me "NO" and you'll be alright!  ;-) 

.
.
.
.
Okay, so I've had this screen open for a few hours, and I can't even muster (is that a word... going to google...) yeah that works... I can't even muster up any ill feelings that I have for anyone.  I've looked at a few old emails & letters that I've written when I was "in my feelings"... and even after going thru them, I think it would be petty for me to bring up something that I'm not even feeling right now.  If you would've asked me to do this last week, yeah I could've... If you would've asked me to do this 2 weeks ago, I would've went on and on... but right now, I'm good!  Right now, I'm healthy, my child is healthy, family, friends, relationships... everyone and everything is alright.  YES it could be better... but right now, I'm fine.  But that's what this blog is here for.  To help me get whatever I'm feeling out.  I don't like making promises that I know that I can't keep, but I will make an attempt to come back the next time I feel like someone has hurt me, and I will create a blog entry just for them.  But right now....


No comments:

Post a Comment