Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 24 – A Photo Of Something That Means A Lot To You

Happy Fridayyyyy!!!  The day that I look forward to the most out of the work week!  ;-)  I am officially counting down the hours, so I can go home and lay down!  It's soooo hot outside!  I normally don't complain about the heat, because duh it's summer... it's supposed to be hot.  But no, it's HOT out there... like I could feel the sun touching my skin HOT!  After I finish this, I plan to get 2 more things accomplished at work, and then I'm chilling until it's time to go.  I'm looking forward to this nap!

Okay, so this is going to be a little "photo heavy" because there are a lot of things (people) that mean a lot to me!  I would also like to say that just because I don't have a photo of you up doesn't mean I care any less than you, it means I didn't want to put any busted pics of you up.  LOL!  I'm not trying to set up these folks that I care so much about.

No particular order... but of course I have to start with my seed!  hahahaha!!











































My daughter, my mom, my dad, my step-mom, my brothers, my sister, my aunts, my uncles, my grandparents, my great grandmother, my cousins, my friends, my friends' kids, my second fam, my <3... I truly truly love you all!  I thank God for you all every chance I get.  I'm blessed to have the family/support that I have.

1 comment:

  1. awww look at my daughter in law :) umm...i dnt see a pic of MASON >:< u need to be thankful for him choosing her out of thousands of other applicants! remember...she CAN be replaced at any given moment :7

    ReplyDelete