Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 28 – In This Past Month, What Have You Learned?

Happy Thursday!  We've made it over the hump and now it's time to get ready for the weekend!  I don't have anything planned, but I hope it's a good one and I get something accomplished that I wasn't able to this past week. 

Over the past month, I've learned a little more about myself and others.  I've learned that's it's a little hard to open up... there's so much that I've wanted to say in past post, but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or offend anyone else.  So... I try to choose my words wisely.  I already know, sooner or later, that's going to go out the window.  LOL!  Have you ever had a period of your life where you just wanted to "pop off"??  I don't get those often, but every once in a while, I have to get the stuff out of my system.  I've also learned that I can't do things on my own.  No matter how strong and independent I think I may be, over the past month I realized I can't do everything on my own.  I've learned who I can count on, and I thank my friends over and over and over again.  I honestly don't think I would've been able to do this without them.  I'm also very thankful for my family that hasn't turned their back on me.  I was watching a movie yesterday, it was a really good movie, I laughed at the stuff that went on thru it... but something that I took from it, was no matter what, you need a good support system.  I'm sooooo very thankful for the support that I do have.  Without these folks' help, I know I would've broke all the way down.  I'm sure I did a few times.  LOL!  I've learned that getting things out, no matter how you get it out, is healthy.  I've learned to not put all your eggs in one basket.  I get it!  And last, but not least, I've learned that when I put my trust in God, things do work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment