Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 29 – Something You Could Never Get Tired Of Doing

IT'S FRIDAYYYYY!!!!  Ohhhhhh how I loveeeeee this day!!!!  This morning I was soooo tired, I hit the snooze button & sat on my bed for like 3 minutes trying to get it together.  Lord knows I would've loved staying home...  but I'm trying to be good!  I'm not trying to use my leave unnecessarily, so I gotta do what I gotta do!  And that means going to work daily!  Ughhh!  LOL!

Something that I'll never get tired of doing, is living!  I decided not too long ago, that giving up is not an option!  I have too much to live for.  I've talked about doing things to better myself, and I have a plan... now it's time to put it in motion! 

Have you ever did something that you knew wasn't good, and you ended up getting stuck??  Well, I did that a lonnngggg time!!  FINALLY I had to let someone know about the bad that I did.  My AP buddy, accountability partner... told me that if I ever wanted to get myself out of the hole (which I did), I would need to give up something.  I don't want to go too far into the details, because I'm still getting myself out.  But if it wasn't for me saying that I needed help, I wouldn't have gotten the wise (she's so wise... LOL!) lecture.  And don't you know the saying, everything happens for a reason?!  Well, if it wasn't for this situation... I would've been up a creek in another situation!  Mannnnn..... if only you knew!  Once I finally get myself all the way out of this craziness, I'll open up about it.  But it's crazy to me the way that things line up the way they do... that's God!!  Everyone has trials... if you aren't going through it, you are going to it!  Believe that!  And it's up to you to determine how you will get yourself out of it.  Continue to do the right thing... no matter how hard it may seem - giving up seems like such the easy thing to do at times, but that's not an option.  If that's something that you've done in the past, make a promise to yourself to not do it again.  I know, from experience, that the reward is so much greater! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment