Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 27 – What Kind Of Person Attracts You?

It's Wednesdayyyyy!!!  Made it half way thru the week... looking forward to the next few days!  I was so tempted to either call in or go to work late today.  But I'm happy that I didn't, because I was able to get a lot accomplished in the amount of time I would've been just laying around. 

I don't like this question... Is it supposed to be...

"What kind of person do I attract?" 

Or

"What kind of person am I attracted to?"

Whatever the case... I don't think I'm that hard to please.  But I do feel I'm a little more complicated than I could be.  I sometimes go thru the motions.  I can't help it.  That's me... that's how I've always been, and I feel it's not going to get any better!  LOL!  As long as he knows how to deal with me (and my daughter), in a respectful manner, we are good!  Just continue to love me and I'll continue to love you!  ;-)




He so doesn't care for Beyonce... but hey, the song fits!! 

*EDIT*  OKAY...  So I was told I'm a smacked bamma...  I'm supposed to be talking about "What kind of person am I attracted to?"

So I'll tell you a little about my boo... I mean, technically I did tell you about him in my post, my <3, remember?! 

But since you want to know... 1. he keeps his nails clipped!  2. noisey joints - pew!  3. fork and knife, but can't stand the sound that they make touching the plate... easy solution, plastic forks!  lol!!  4. jackson 5 and nwa!  depending on the day... and time!  Hahahahahaha!!!  I know he probably looking at this like what in the world?!  Hey boo, "the people" want to know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment