Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 30 – A Photograph Of Yourself Today + Three Good Things That Have Happened In The Past 30 Days

Wow!  I can't believe I made it thru my first "month" of blogging.  This has really helped me.  I'm soooo thankful for the folks that have continued to read my entries.  I promise, just because today is my last day of the challenge, I will be back!  I got a story to tell!



Okay, so this is me... today... at work... whoo. hoo!  LOL!  As you can tell, I'm not too excited about this pic.  I haven't been in the mood to take pics lately, of myself, but whatever... I feel like I should've done something else with my arms, but I asked a co-worker to help me out and take one, and I didn't want to bother her with a million different poses!  But she did say she will follow me!  Yay! 




Three good things that have happened to me in the past month!?!?! Of course, these are in no particular order!! 

1. I started blogging!  LOL!  I've been able to get some of my randomness out (not all, but some...).  I've been able to stick with this! 

2. Like I've said time and time again... I have been shown who I can count on and who I can put my trust into.  I'm so very thankful for my circle! 

3. I've been given another chance... I still can't believe it... This is one of those things that I'll be able to talk about once I'm out of it.  But right now, I will let you know that God is awesome!  Even when you don't think you deserve it, He will show you...  it's not up to you, it's up to Him!  I'm a believer!!  I'm so very thankful!!  Soooooo thankful!  Thank you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment