Thursday, September 1, 2011

...1+1...

Heyyyy Ya'llllll!!!  Alright alright alright alright!!  Sorry... was having a little Andre 3000 moment... #owwwww

It's the day before my most favorite day of the work week!  I'm so glad it's almost over!  I know I'm not the only one looking forward to this weekend!  LABOR DAY WEEKEND!  You know what that means??  Folks going to be on the grill!!  And I plan to be there!!  Also, I'm going to a wedding!!  I can't wait... I have no clue what I'm going to be wearing... I'll be on the lookout for something tho!  Hopefully tonight!  I started typing this yesterday, but got held up doing something, so I wasn't able to finish it out... and now I can't remember all that I wanted to say!  Ugh!  I hate when that happens!  I'll just wing it from here!

So yesterday I was watching the Beyonce video, 1 + 1, and it was really... ummm, can't think of the word to describe it.  It was different than her previous videos... Ohhhh, you know what I said when I saw it, not only does it sound like Prince, but it reminded me of one of his old videos.  I just tried to look for the video, but apparently Prince is too cool for youtube, so I can't share the link with you, but if you know Prince, you know what video I'm talking about.  I think it was Doves Cry....  ahahaha!!  Speaking of which!  Last school year (for my daughter) I was teaching her that song... "this is what it sounds like when dovesssss cryyyyyyy...."  and this little chick going to say, "Mommie that's Justin Beiber!"  Hahaha!!  Ummm, no!  But we would sing it like every day on our way to school.  Soooo, she has a part in her chapel service, and we have to go over her part, so she can say it right in front of the whole school...  One day she says, "Mommie, I"m just going to sing when dovessss cryyyyyy hayyyyyyyy hayyyyyy hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"  ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  I tell you, that little girl is tooooooo funny!!  She keeps me laughing.

Ohhhh, and just this past Sunday, she announced to the world that she's expecting!  How exciting is that?!  I think she'll be a great mom!  That kid... wow!  I just thought about it, your mom is Beyonce and your dad is Jay-Z!  Whoa!  I was reading this blog yesterday, about her being pregnant.  And they were stating a few reasons that they were happy about her pregnancy.  One of which I thought was funny:  "For all the criticism the thundergoat gets, the one that makes the least amount of sense is when people somehow make Beyonce responsible for the fact that their favorite moderately talented R&B chick isn’t more popular. And yes, I’m speaking directly to YOU, fan of Ciara, Keri Hilson, Kelly Rowland, Christina Milian and any other poor man’s Beyonce who somehow thinks that she’s the reason why your favorite artist’s albums always go double plywood."  Soooo true!!!  I almost always read the comments, as many as my eyes can take!  But this one stood out to me:  "You forgot my favorite reason – Beyonce already has the largest collection of onesies ever created. They just have to be tailored down to fit little Jayonce."  Hahahahahahaha!!!  All in all, I'm happy for them!  They both looked VERY excited!  Babies are such a blessing!  And to have a child born healthy and happy is amazing!!  All praises to God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment