Tuesday, September 20, 2011

...rain rain, go away...

Happy Tuesday Folks!

I wasn't going to write anything today... but because of how I'm feeling, I decided to go ahead and let it out.  No need of holding this ...anger? ...confusion? ...not me-ness!  This morning, unfortunately, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I *knew* I was not going to be a happy camper last night.  But instead of going to bed at a reasonable hour like I should've, I wanted... needed to see Hell's Kitchen.  Lately my DVR hasn't been my friend, and Hell's Kitchen is the only thing that it records.  Really need to call Verizon and have that fixed, ASAP!  Anywhoozle, I stayed up to see the 2 hour finale... I just had to know who won.  I needed Elise, or whatever her name is... I often call her B!tch, to not be in the final 2.  And I was so excited to see her voted off within the first hour.  Now, I could've turned it off then, and I really should've... but nope, I just continued to watch it.  So finally it goes off, and I was happy with the winner, I really wanted Will to win, but I was happy Paul won, congrats!  Okay, so it finally goes off, and it's after 11:30... I set my alarm for 6 and 6:15, I have to have 2-4 alarms set... just in case!  And my alarm tells me I have 6 hours and some minutes before it goes off... just great!  I need my 8!!!!  Can't blame anyone but myself.  SMH!  So this morning, it's dark... AGAIN!  I get up, get in the shower, lotion up.... do my stufffff.... and then I'm stuck in front of my closet... what am I going to wear??  Nothing fits anymore, I can't wear dresses and sandles anymore because it's freaking cold outside.  Ughhhh!  After 10 minutes of sitting in my closet, I decide to wear what I originally said I was going to wear.  I don't know why I do that to myself... I'll say I'm going to wear something, and try to find something else, which almost never works out, so I end up going with plan A.  I tell you, this mind of mine, it's something else!  Now it's time for me to wake my daughter up... she's so not a morning person (wonder where she gets that from)... I mean if she can wake up on her own, she's the sweetest, but if you wake her up, beware... nowwww I know where she gets that from.  On the weekends when I don't have to wake up by the alarm clock, I'm so pleasant, Mon - Fri... not so much.  Okay, so back to this morning.  I had to say a prayer before I got her up... I didn't want my attitude to effect how she was going to act.  So it took me a while, but I got myself together, and got her up.  HAPPY Y-BOO!  GLORY!  hahaha!  Fast forward to a few minutes before I started this... I read a friends blog from a few days ago.  She said that her bf was having a good day, and she thinks its from the note that she left in his lunchbox.  My bestie leaves notes in her daughters lunchbox (when she does take her lunch), and knowing her she probably does it for her husband too... and I was just thinking about how wonderful a simple note in your lunch can make someone feel... unfortunately my sweet little angelface can't read, but I know she knows what I <3 U would mean... I'm going to try it out.  But I just sent my <3 a nice text to let him know how much I love him and appreciate him... going to read his reply back... oh nevermind, that's from my uncle.  LOL!  But I'm sure it made him feel much better... like I said this morning I wasn't in the best mood... and unfortunately he could feel it.  =(  It's just too much on my mind... I didn't go to church Sunday... I should've!!  I always feel so much better the week after going to church.  **GOES TO READ NOTES FROM LAST SUNDAY**  This was MY take away...:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek his will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

I need to memorize this!!!  I need to stop trying to do things my way, because when they don't go my way, I end up frustrated... So not the way to go.  You know what I mean??  Well, I'm going to have a great day... because Jesus loves me!  It's raining outside, so I won't be the one crying today.  Hope you have a better day!  I plan to!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. whoop whoop! It will be a great day! I feel the same way when I don't go to church... week just doesn't go right! I know I feel better even when someone comments on my blog, so maybe it'll have the same affect on you. :) Actually, I feel better after your blog today. Happy Tuesday! Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girlie!! I was reading your blog & that's where I got the idea from! ;-)

    ReplyDelete