Thursday, September 22, 2011

...unsure...

GM & Happy Thursday!!

I wanted to blog last night, but was in the car from 5 to 9 something... too much time driving from here to there, and then over there... SMH!  But while in the car, they were talking about Troy Davis on the radio... I've never heard about him, so my <3 told me a little about him, so I could be a little caught up.  I can't remember exactly what I said about the situation.  But in the midst of it all, I FB'ed "Everyone needs to take a moment out of their day to just say THANK YOU!!! Yes things could be better, but they could also be worse.  Count your blessings!"  I still don't want to say anything on the situation, because I still don't feel as tho I know enough about it.  But the only thing that I will say is, who are we to judge?!  Folks spend a lot of time judging others and their situations, but don't look at their own issues.  I remember a longggg time ago, my Pastor spoke about people looking at the speck in your eye, totally ignoring the log they have in theirs.  LOL!  I'm sure I jacked that up totally, but I try to remember that from time to time.  Just because you think you are innocent on "A", doesn't mean you can frown at the person that is going thru it... is that person frowning at you and your situation, "B, C, D & E"... Hmmmm?!?!?!  Everyone has a story, so shut your mouth before yours gets exposed!

How I'm feeling right now...
-tired
-hungry
-disappointed

And on the flip side, I'm also feeling...
-excited
-thankful
-hopeful

...i'm counting my blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment