Friday, September 30, 2011

...untitled..

GM!  Happy Friday!  Typically I know what I want to write about and have a "title" already made up in my mind.  But not today.  I don't know what's up with that.  I noticed that I didn't write at all this week.  My bad!  I know when I get in the mood to look at blogs that I have saved, and noticed there isn't any updates, it blows me... like seriously people, you have a blog, so blog!  LOL!  If you are feeling like that about me, I'm sorry!  Don't blame me, blame it on the rain!  HA!  You remember that song?  I couldn't stand it! 

... so what's new with me?!  Wouldn't you like to know! 

This past weekend, my mommie kept my little ball of sunshine for the weekend, what a treat!!  I was in need of a break!  And she gave it to me!  Granted, I was at her house every day, but that's besides the point....  I'm thankful for the break mommie!  Love you!!  Oh, I also realized that if I stay out past my bedtime, 9 times out of 10, I won't be able to do anything the next day!  Saturday night/Sunday morning I was at my mom's and didn't get home until after 3a!  I haven't done that in years!!  BTW, I hate deer! 

This week at work has been pleasant... up until yesterday.  I won't go into details, but I'll just let you know that I don't like people!  LOL!  Some people just blow me... I don't understand the stuff that they do.  I tell my <3 all the time, if more people did things the way I would want them to do them, I would be much more pleasant to deal with. 

Speaking of my <3, he's been sickly all week!  Poor thing... nothing worse than seeing a grown man sick!  I'm glad he's starting to feel better! ...and unfortunately I think I'm getting a little bit of what he had!  But I can't be sick!  I just can't!

Tomorrow my uncle D is getting married!  Can't wait to see my family!  Seems like so long since I've seen them.  I know I say this all the time, but I really need to spend more time with these folks.  I love them, they love me, and we are so close!  There's no excuse! 

That's me in a nutshell!  HA!! 

Alright alright alrighhhhhhtttttt, if I'm up to it, I'll come back again!  ;-)  Otherwise, you have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment