Friday, October 12, 2012

...my loves...

It's been a minute since I've posed some pictures!  My good girlfriend shared some pictures that we all took at her son's birthday party.  Shout out to the photographer, because these are HOT!  Crystal clear!  I need me a professional camera... thinking about asking for one for Christmas!  Anywhoo, here you go:


 I'm a little upset that my Stabs wasn't smiling and Wolfie wasn't looking... but it's super cute nonetheless!  This is my family!  ;-)  Love them to the moon and back!!


So this is my baby Wolfie!  She's now 7 months!  Since this picture was taken a few weeks ago, she's crawling, pulling up, standing, and teaching herself to sit.  I'm sure there will be much more to come in the next few weeks.  I'm looking forward!  I love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment